Saturday 15 October 2011

Degree!!! which one? which one?

Assalamualaikum =)

okeh... as i mentioned bfore, im an undergraduate student who seeking for any place to furthering my degree in any Business niche programs that suit me well. i'd make a little survey and looks for several universities. there's a number of programs that i think it surely match my personality and needs.

1. International Business
2. Business Marketing
3. Business cum Engineering Management
4. Business Studies
5. Production n Manufacturing Management
6. Business Administration
7. Finance
8. Business Management



I focused on a place that fulfill my needs and requirement. haha is it funny? who i am to make out those things. but i like to share about it. pls refer below :)

1. Im prefer the IPTS college/University
2. NO need those dress code while attending classes
3. Free lifestyle - can go out for any work or activities in anytime.
4. The place that students had their own right to voice out any complain and unsatisfied things.
5. Glorious environment.
6. NO gap in spending time with friend boys/girls  -  (It's not about girls, it's about LIFE)
7. Had own hostel in college/Uni area. - NO need to walking or spending any money just to attend classes.
8. The Hostel provide the comfortable facilities and rooms.
9. Free Internet.
10. Friendly lecturers.
11. GOOD MANAGEMENT! - Highlighted!
12. The fees must be appropriate with the service provided.

ok i think it's to much!! haha im fuckin jerk rite?
no big deal...it just my expectations. if those listed needs are unavailable in
any places... then i just follows the existing rules, facilities n environment in that new place. weeeee !! :)


I LOOKING FORWARD FOR A PLACE THAT SUIT ME TO STUDYING WELL!!

i want to make a different! need to study hard! to be a Better Man! 


I need to further my degree to get a better life onward. InsyaAllah :)
i just need to belief in my self! and i know that i can be

A Man for my friends
A Man for my family
A Man for my Wife
A Man for my Son/Daughter 



"In the Future" InsyaAllah.

I trust in my self. i pray to Allah to let me be an excellent person. Amin Amin.

Ok that's enough! hehe :) thank you. 
Assalamualaikum. Peace to be upon yall!

"Be Right, Stay Right"

3 Public Feedback:

Anonymous said...

Go black go!!

Anonymous said...

international business~
pilih tu laa black..

Black Round in One said...

hehe :) thank u meL.

sai: yup tuh ok... tp ape beza international business ngn yg lain2?

Post a Comment