Friday 28 October 2011

I'm Graduated. Heaven Convocation! Thank Allah.

Assalamualaikum. haha im gladly tell u guys that im officially graduated on my convocation day on 23rd of Oct 2011. Alhamdulillah.

Thank you to Allah, my Parent, Mates, and friends that keep supporting me tiil i'd completed my studies and hold my own Diploma. Syukur Alhamdulillah. I know this is the beginning of life. im not easily gonna stop it until i fulfill my goals. I still seeking for the right place for furthering my degree.

I just want to tell u that i love my friends so much. no need to mention each name but i know that they noticed it since the first time we meet. ill never forget each time we spend together, every laugh we make, each second we sit together and sincerely put much smile on our face.

IM GLAD TO KNOW U GUYS. MUCH MUCH LOOOVVVEEEE...!!! <3<3<3


HAHA, ok. the day started on 23rs oct 2011. ---------------------

we (black, andy, abu) woke up at 6:20AM. Actually we plan to wake up at 6. haha but all the plan ruin bcoz of us. ok the we ready at 7AM. waiting for other mates and when together to the convocation venue. we lost a bit but everything goes fine with the given direction. we arrived at 7:40AM.

And suddenly i feels like an artist!!! everybody called me asking many questions. my phone doesn't stop ringing. Im became a really busy Man till my dear friend catured me on his camera.


After that i acompany my dear brother (Andy) collecting their gown downstairs. my phone keep ringing. but im glad. feels like a real business man. hohoho... InsyaAllah it will becomed as reallity. that's why I love my friends coz they not going no where's until they found me. haha sound funny huh? haha..

i saw my dear mates there and we captured a photo together using her's smartphone. -Liyana-




Then after settled all those shit, i when to the convocation hall and successfully registered my name on the reception. we met all classmates and friends and start entering the Hall.. Now, the camera's War begun!!





We sit together listen to the speech (act we dont)... haha.. gossips spread among of us.
the clock showed at afternoon. the ceremony just ended. then we had some meals, take some rest.
right after that, we call all friend that still in the Hotel area. to snap some pic together for the last time :')

act im very very sad. but Allah knows well. here some pic captured.




 Its end of ceremony. Im totally missed all of them. if ur love can be seen. my Love is infinity!!


ok now im still waiting for others pic that yet uploaded by others. anything, Ill updating it later k syg.
I love love love them, more than me.  :))

Assalamualaikum

6 Public Feedback:

Post a Comment